2017 International Photo Contest
Images that depict something that you did not expect, or that helped you imagine life in another context during your international experience
Submission Deadline: Monday, September 25, 2017 at 4:00 p.m PST.
- Participants must be current SDSU students
- Photo must have been taken by the participant during an SDSU international experience.
- Includes all faculty-led programs, SDSU exchange programs, CSU-IP programs, ISEP programs, independent program, foreign internships, volunteer, or work abroad.
- Degree-seeking international students may also submit entries from their experiences abroad at SDSU.
- Each photo submission requires a narrative that explains how the photo connects to
the contest theme and why the image holds meaning for the participant.
- (Narrative must be a minimum of 30 words and a maximum of 75 words)
- SDSU employees are not eligible.
Number of Entries
- Each participant may submit either one or two photos
- Each submission must have its own narrative (min 30 words, max 75 words)
Submitting Photos and Narratives
- Participants must fill out the International Photo Contest application!
- Email the photo to [email protected]
- This email must include:
- Participant’s Full Name
- Red ID number
- Photo Location & type of SDSU Program
- Title of Photo. (The photo’s file name must be saved as your last name + submission entry number (1 or 2), for example “Smith1.jpg”)